Brightspace is a powerful learning platform that will provide you with a more engaging and interactive learning experience. With Brightspace, you will have access to a variety of new and familiar tools and resources to help you succeed in your studies.
Benefits to using Brightspace:
- Easy to use forums, content discussion boards and peer work groups
- Progress-checking, assessment and grades functions that allow you to monitor your workload and your course progress
- Enhanced video functionality such as auto-captioning, integrated with Zoom
- Accessibility features with navigation tools to support assistive technologies
Brightspace Pulse App
- Students can access Brightspace notifications on their phone by downloading the Pulse App, in the Apple App store or Google Play.
- At this time, the Pulse app does not give full access to courses.
- Students looking to engage with Brightspace will need to login to their web browser. To have full access please login to Brightspace on a web browser. For more information please click here for step by step instructions.
WHAT IF I NEED LOGIN OR ACCOUNT HELP?
If you're having trouble logging into Brightspace or with your GBC account, please get in touch with the college's Help Desk.
Help Desk can be reached by:
- Phone: 416-415-5000, ext. 4357
Demos & Tools
Demos and tools to help you navigate Brightspace
Student FAQ to help you navigate Brightspace
If you are in Brightspace and have any questions, click on the “Get Help” Widget in the bottom right hand corner.