- City/Youth Employment Agencies. Looking for a job? Youth Employment Services (YES) has helped hundreds of thousands of youth find employment and change their lives
- Volunteer Toronto Need community service hours? Want to explore a career interest? Volunteer Toronto has lots of volunteer opportunities for people of all ages.
- Teen Legal Helpline Are you an Ontario teen with a legal question? Teen legal helpline is free, confidential, and powered by experienced lawyers who care.
- NPower Canada launches youth aged 18 to 29 into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support.
Click here to learn more:
- The Career Foundation offers specialized programs for youth aged 15 to 30, often with a paid placement in their field of interest.
- On the Line Culinary Training program On The Line is a unique 11-Week Paid Culinary program that offers skills building opportunities and employment readiness support to youth between the ages of 15 and 30. Click here for the Program Flyer
Are you a Crown Ward or former Crown Ward?
If so, the Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada provides scholarships and other help for young people who have been in care or are transitioning out of care to help pay for Postsecondary education.
Additional resources/supports for Crown Wards or former Crown Wards:
TELUS is working with the Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada to support young people in their transition out of care in Ontario by providing free cell phone packages over a two-year period. For details check the Telus Mobility for Good program.