Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Toronto, George Brown College campuses are currently closed, in-person events and in-person services are unavailable until further notice. The Financial Assistance Team is working remotely to provide assistance.
Due to this, you are strongly advised to upload any financial aid documents:
- OSAP Documents: Any documents concerning your OSAP application can be scanned and uploaded online by logging into your OSAP account at ontario.ca/osap. In case of any technical difficulty, please email FinAid@georgebrown.ca
- Non-OSAP Documents: Any documents (forms/applications) concerning other bursaries, scholarship, awards, non-Ontario loans can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the emails must be sent from your George Brown email account. For privacy/confidentiality reasons, any documents received from an external email account will not be processed.
Please do not mail any documents, as the Financial Assistance Office does not have access to the mailroom.
Note: In certain cases (e.g. BSWD receipts/logs), you may be required to provide original paper copies.
We will post any changes as decisions are made.
Email: FinAid@georgebrown.ca (We recommend that you use your GBC email so that we can verify your identity)
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
- Wednesday: CLOSED.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
St. James Campus: 200 King St. E., Student Service Centre
Casa Loma Campus: 160 Kendal Ave., in the Student Service Centre