Richmond Adelaide opened in our new location after the centre was relocated to another building within the Richmond Adelaide Complex in January 2009. This new location is located on the mezzanine level and is space that was retrofitted from an art gallery to a state-of-the art child care centre including large windows and high ceilings. This centre is our second workplace centre in collaboration with Oxford Properties.
Our centre serves as a model lab school for the diploma and degree programs in the School of Early Childhood, and provides a training ground where college students are supported in developing their skills in working with children and families as they complete the hands on component of their academic program.
Manager: Laura Alexopoulos
Centre Phone number: 416-415-2453
Address: 130 Adelaide Street West, Mezzanine Level, Toronto ON, M5H 3P5
Age groups accommodated: 6 weeks to 5 years
Hours of operation: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Food: Catered by "Yummy Catering"
Canada Wide Early Learning Child Care Funding (CWELCC)
The Childcare centres in the School of Early childhood have applied for and have been approved for the CWELCC program.
All of our lab schools will follow the guidelines from Toronto Children’s Services in the implementation of the CWELCC plan. As such, the fees are inclusive of all of our services. Therefore, we do not charge any additional fees for extracurricular activities or transportation, etc.
Children under the age of 6 are eligible for the fee reduction.
- In 2022 a fee reduction of up to 25% (to a minimum of $12.00/day) for eligible children was implemented, retroactive to April 1, 2022. The fees indicated include this reduction.
- In 2023 an additional reduction up to 52.75% of our base fees will be applied.
- In 2025-2026 we will be working towards an average fee of $10.00/day for eligible children by the end of the 2025-2026 fiscal year (as implemented by Toronto Children’s Services)
|Age||Daily Fee ($$)|
Priority for enrolment in the centre:
- Siblings in the centre
- Employment within an Oxford Property
- Employee/student at George Brown College
- Date of application
- Age of child (to maintain varied age groups)
To join our waitlist, please complete this form.