Sheryl has more than 20 years of industry and teaching experience, starting her marketing career in brand management. As a consumer marketer, Sheryl gained extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of marketing strategy, marketing research, new product development, brand management, and brand communications.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), York University, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Economics, Western University, 1989
Areas of Specialization
Since 2015, Sheryl has taught marketing, advertising, and media courses at both the diploma and post-graduate levels.
Areas of Expertise
- Brand Communications
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Development
- Marketing Consultant, Dr. Oetker
- Marketing Manager, HMV Canada
- Product Marketing Manager, Sprint Canada
- Assistant Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble