Adam Fox has over 16 years of progressive career experiences from leading iconic consumer goods manufacturers PepsiCo Canada, Reckitt Benckiser, Campbell Company Canada, and Awake Chocolate (a Canadian entrepreneurial success featured on Dragon's Den in 2012).
Adam holds a unique blend of Retail Sales, Brand Marketing, and Trade Marketing Management skills which have allowed Adam to easily translate marketing priorities into actionable sales growth platforms.
Adam has 8 years of well-rounded business education with a Honours BBA in Marketing (with Co-op option) in 2005 from Wilfrid Laurier University and in 2012 Adam successfully completed the Laurier Part-Time Accelerated MBA program in Toronto specializing in International Strategic Management which included consulting and coursework in China, Turkey, and Dubai.
In addition to his daily career, Adam is actively and passionately involved with teaching at George Brown College since September 2013 as well as career coaching / counselling in his own personal business A-Fox Consulting since 2012.
- Master of Business Administration (Strategic Management), Wilfrid Laurier University, Toronto, Ontario, 2012.
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing), Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, 2005.
Areas of Specialization
- Sales Management
- Brand Marketing
- Trade Marketing
Areas of Expertise
Sales Management, Negotiations, Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Strategy, Coaching, Career Counselling, Customer Relationship Management, Leadership, Management Consulting, Advertising, International Business, Leadership, Entrepreneurship
- 2013 – Present – Professor, George Brown College, School of Marketing.
- 2012 – Present – Career Coach & Consultant, A-Fox Consulting.
- 2020 – Present – Professor, Conestoga College, Business.
- 2017 – Present – Director of Sales (Retail & Campus North America), Awake Chocolate.
- 2012 – 2017 – Sr. Manager Sales Strategy and Customer Development, Campbell Company of Canada.
- 2010 – 2012 – Sr. National Account Manager (Loblaws & Walmart), Reckitt Benckiser.
- 2005 – 2010 – Trade/Shopper Marketing/Brand Management/Retail Sales, PepsiCo.
- Team of The Year (Wal-Mart), Campbell's North America, 2014.
- Sales Leader of The Year, Campbell's Canada, 2013.
- Power of One Global Marketing Award (SunChips & Dole Sparklers Partnership with a The Weekend to End Breast Cancer), PepsiCo, 2009.