Show content for:

What is Degree Works?


Degree works is the new academic progress report. It is available through STU-VIEW and will be available for students whose programs began in Fall 2018 or later.

Students whose programs began prior to Fall 2018 can continue to use the CAPP report in STU-VIEW to monitor their academic progress. 

Your Academic department can run an Academic progress report to check your academic progress, and help determine which courses you require to complete your program. For more information, please check our website on Degree Works.

If you would like further information, or need help understanding your Degree Works Academic Progress Report, please contact your Academic department’s office.

Winter 2024 Program Delivery

Learn more about how our Winter 2024 programs will be delivered.

Learn more