Print or copy in full colour or black and white with the card-operated printers/copiers available at all of our locations. Please note that the machines print double-sided copies by default.
Specialized printing includes:
- plotters (available at Casa Loma LLC)
- 3D printing (available at Casa Loma, Waterfront and St. James LLCs)
- wireless printing from your laptop or from home is also available
How to Pay
All LLC locations are now cashless. Funds may be added to your student photo ID or library card through the Help Desk in person using debit or credit. Alternatively, add funds to your LLC Print account for remote/wireless printing (see Web Printing for more details).
Claim a refund for any remaining balances on your card by completing a Print / Copy Refund Request form in person during business hours (available at the main service desk), or by using the online form (please note, this may take up to 3 business days to process).
How to Print in the Library
Putting Money on your Student Card
Black and White
- 4¢ per page or 8¢ double-sided
- 30¢ per page or 60¢ double-sided
Printing with Premium Paper
- An additional charge of 5¢ per page
- $2.00 per page for black and white or $7.00 per page for colour