How to renew library items
You can renew your library item(s) if:
- the item is from the general collection (i.e. not a reserve or special item)
- the item is not overdue
- you have no outstanding overdue fines and/or items
- no other borrower has made a request for this item (i.e. placed a HOLD)
- your library account is up-to-date
- you have not reached the maximum number of renewals for the item
If you would like to renew an item you have checked out, you can do so online using your library account.
For your login ID, append @georgebrown.ca to your student/employee number. For example, if your student number is 123456789, you would use email@example.com. Your password is your STUVIEW password.