Booking a GROUP Study Room
Group Study Rooms are available to all currently registered George Brown College students.
To ensure fair access, please observe the following guidelines:
- Maximum of 6 persons to a group study room.
- Group Study Rooms must be booked in advance through the LLC Access page.
- Room bookings are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms are for use by currently registered GBC students for work related to GBC courses or for students to contact faculty or other service providers.
- A room may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- No double bookings are allowed.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will lose your booking.
The Library reserves the right to deny room access to any individual for misuse or inappropriate behaviour.
Read the full terms and conditions of use.
How to Book a Study Room
If you are experiencing technical difficulties via the online systems, please come in person to the Library's Help Desk or phone us at 416-415-5000:
- 341 King Library Learning Commons (ESL): ext.4950
- Casa Loma Library Learning Commons: ext.4459
- Ryerson Sally Horsfall Eaton Academic Resource Centre: ext.2977
- LLC@300 Adelaide: ext.6179
- St. James Library Learning Commons - Upper Level: ext.6910; Lower Level: ext.2969
- Waterfront Library Learning Commons: ext. 5762