Booking a GROUP Study Room
Group Study Rooms are available to all currently registered George Brown College students.
To ensure fair access, please observe the following guidelines:
- Maximum of 6 persons to a group study room.
- Group Study Rooms must be booked in advance through the LLC Access page.
- Room bookings are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms are for use by currently registered GBC students for work related to GBC courses or for students to contact faculty or other service providers.
- A room may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- No double bookings are allowed.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will lose your booking.
The Library reserves the right to deny room access to any individual for misuse or inappropriate behaviour.
Read the full terms and conditions of use.