During this week, we staged a number of events to help provide guidance to current students and alumni to build their entrepreneurial journeys or foster the development of an entrepreneurial mindset.
As ever, we give our sincere thanks to our fantastic mentor advisors for facilitating events during the week. They bring outstanding industry and start-up knowledge that delivers benefits to all those who attend events, and they provide their time free of charge.
We hope you'll join us for another exciting week in 2023!
Upcoming Events - Register Your Interest in Attending
We will run 3 workshops daily out of the startGBC Entrepreneur Center, 200 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario
9:00 a.m. - Breakfast Insights
12:00 p.m. - Lunchtime Learning
4:00 p.m. - Afternoon Discovery
- Speaking with Confidence
- Tips for Crafting a Dynamic Business Plan & Cashflow Forecast Workshop
- #WhyNotMe Alumni Fashion Entrepreneurs Panel Discussion
- 101 to Marketing your Business
- Intellectual Property and How to Protect It
- Incorporating your Business
- Basic Bookkeeping Tips and How to Use Wave Apps
- HST - Your Legal Responsibilities
- Creating an eCommerce Site
- Building an App Using No Code Low Code Tools
- #WhyNotMe Entrepreneurs Panel Discussion
- Mocktail Networking Reception
- Creating and Closing Sales
- Pitch It GBC! Finals
- Tech Tools and Google for Entrepreneurs
A full agenda will be published Monday 9 October 2023
Register to be Updated
If you are interested in attending then use the link to register your interest and be the first to receive the full agenda and event registration details as soon as they become available.