During this week, we staged a number of events to help provide guidance to current students and alumni to build their entrepreneurial journeys or foster the development of an entrepreneurial mindset.
As ever, we give our sincere thanks to our fantastic mentor advisors for facilitating events during the week. They bring outstanding industry and start-up knowledge that delivers benefits to all those who attend events, and they provide their time free of charge.
We hope you'll join us for another exciting week in 2023!
- Speaking with Confidence
- Tips for Crafting a Dynamic Business Plan & Cashflow Forecast Workshop
- #WhyNotMe Alumni Fashion Entrepreneurs Panel Discussion
- 101 to Marketing your Business
- HST - Your Legal Responsibilities
- #WhyNotMe Alumni Black Entrepreneurs Panel Discussion
- Creating and Closing Sales
- Pitch It GBC! Finals
- DIY Your Mobile App with No Code
- Google for Entrepreneurs
- Google Machine Learning in Image Processing
Entrepreneurship Books: Recommended Reads
We asked our alumni entrepreneurs for book recommendations that helped motivate them to push forward during their entrepreneurial journey. See the following link to the books available at George Brown College Library Learning Commons, or check out your local public library system if you aren’t a current George Brown College student.