We've put together a variety of handouts and resources to help with your math coursework.
- Solving Linear Equations in One Variable - presents general guidelines for solving linear equations in one variable and numerous examples with step-by-step solutions
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Substitution - how to solve consistent linear systems with two or three unknown variables using the substitution method
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Elimination - how to solve consistent linear systems with two or three unknown variables using the elimination method
- Overview of Working with Quadratic Relations - a general overview of working with quadratic relations including the different forms of a quadratic relation and the algebraic techniques used to go between the different forms.
- Common Factoring - overview of common factoring and practice questions at the end.
- Quadratic Formula -overview and practice with using the quadratic formula to solve quadratic equations