Contact the IELTS Testing Centre at George Brown College
If you have any questions, please get in touch by telephone or email:
Tel. 416-415-5000 ext. 2564
Hours of Operation
We are open Tuesday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Where are we located?
Our main office is located on the St. James Campus of George Brown College in downtown Toronto.
341 King Street East, Room 419
We offer IELTS testing services at a range of locations throughout on Ontario.
We appreciate your feedback
The IELTS Test Centre welcomes your feedback about our services, materials, and facilities. If you would also like a response made directly to you, please include your email address.
- George Brown College IELTS Test Centre Feedback Procedure
Test Day Feedback/Test Day Complaint
1. The Venue Staff get the candidate to complete a complaint form
2. Administrative (office) staff receive the feedback/complaint and follow up with the candidate within 1 working day
3. All Test Taker Complaints are uploaded onto Protecht
Email or Online Form Feedback/Complaint
1. Administrative (office) staff receive and review the feedback/complaint and determine if it requires follow up
2. If follow up is required, the Administrative staff will follow up by phone or email within 1 working day
3. If follow up action did not resolve the issue, the incident will be escalated to the Centre Manager
4. If further guidance is required, the Centre Manager is to follow up with the Regional British Council Team.