Your home away from home
Start and finish each day in comfort and style at The George. Living among friends in an exciting and secure community in downtown Toronto provides you with the complete college experience.
The George is located at 80 Cooperage St., Toronto . Inquiries can be answered via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (416) 761-8000.
The convenience of downtown living at The George
- Located in downtown Toronto next to the Distillery District—an area with shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Within walking distance of St. James Campus and the Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences at Waterfront Campus. Less than 40 minutes by public transit to Casa Loma Campus.
- TTC streetcar stops in front of the residence.
- Close to downtown attractions and amenities. A short TTC ride to the Entertainment District, Union station, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Eaton Centre.
What’s in your room?
- Fully furnished two-bedroom suites that include a kitchenette and three-piece bathroom.
- Includes Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with cable service, phone with local calls and all utilities.
- Bedrooms feature a large, luxurious, double XL bed, work desk, chair, dresser and a closet.
- Kitchenette includes a full sized fridge and microwave, sink with preparation space and table with chairs for two.
- Bi-weekly professional cleaning service of your bathroom and kitchenette.
Life in residence
- Community events: group cooking classes, ping pong tournaments, Huskies varsity sport nights, video game nights, shopping trips and more.
- Community spaces on every floor, including kitchens, recreation lounges, a fitness area and study rooms overlooking the city.
- Large games room and community space on the second floor, complete with a barbecue patio and laundry facilities.
- Over 150 indoor bicycle spots for residents, plus outdoor racks for visitors.
- 24-hour staff, including resident advisors (RAs), front desk and security services.
What else should you know?
Check out the other tabs on the left side of this page under “Student Residence” for more information on the residence experience.
See the links below to stories featuring our residence and the surrounding community: