Decision-making made easy! This tool gives you a breakdown of individual programs offered at George Brown College and how they differ from other programs you’re interested in. Use this tool to select up to 10 programs to compare, helping you make the right choice for the career you want. Instructions:
1. Under Program Comparison, click Add a New Program
2. Search for one of the programs you’re interested in (either alphabetically, by interest or by job)
3. Click on the title of the program in the menu
4. Click Add to Comparison
5. Continue searching for programs using steps 2-4
6. When you’re done, clicking Program Comparison will give you a preview of the programs and the option to delete, add or clear all
7. Open Program Compare for more details and an easy-to-read comparison of the programs you’ve selected
Students may be surprised to know what employers value most as they prepare to compete for those highly prized positions. According to our research findings, students hoping to make it to the top of the resume pile can take some very specific steps to gain employers’ attention.
Issues of nutrition, diet, health and culinary arts were in the spotlight at George Brown College's first Ambition Nutrition symposium—an event that brought together some of the world's leading nutrition experts, including bestselling author Michael Moss and Harvard Medical School expert Dr. David Ludwig.
NOW Magazine (alumna profile): Alexandra Kornilova, 3D Modeller, Ubisoft
Toronto Sun: Overcome Failure to Launch Careers in 6 Steps