Pathways for Bridging from Diploma Programs to Degree Program
Information and How to Apply to the Honours Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) Bridging Program
Graduates of Ontario College Advanced (three-year) diplomas in in the following programs may be eligible to complete the Honours Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) program:
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Renovation Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
The Centre for Construction & Engineering Technologies (CCET) regularly hosts information sessions where you can learn more about the Honours Bachelor of Technology(Construction Management) program.
Application process and guidelines:
Determine if you are eligible to enter George Brown College’s Honours Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) bridging program:
- Only graduates of an Ontario College Advanced (three-year) diploma in Construction Engineering Technology, Architectural Technology, Building Renovation Technology, or Civil Engineering Technology will be considered for this program.
- Graduates must have a program GPA of 3.0 or above from their diploma program.
Apply to the correct bridging program via the Ontario Colleges Application Service - OCAS (Please select a degree program code below that corresponds to your three-year diploma).
If your application has been approved you will receive a package confirming that you have been accepted into the Honours Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) program.
If you have not yet completed the requirements for your diploma program you may still apply and may be granted a conditional offer of admission pending completion of your diploma program.
Additional Information to Consider:
- T314, T316, T317 starts in May (Spring Term) for semester 4
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact 416-415-5000 ext. 4398 or email@example.com