Six ways we provide you with an education that gets you the job:
- Our campuses are located in and around the core of Toronto so you have access to hundreds of the top employers in the country.
- Top teaching professionals will help you sharpen your practical skills with industry guided curriculum while sharing their experience and industry connections.
- You’ll gain hands-on experience in a variety of modern learning facilities.
- Most programs have a field education component, which means students have a valuable opportunity to work and learn with industry partners that may become their future employer. International placement opportunities in certain programs offer the chance to study abroad and gain international work experience.
- George Brown is perceived by GTA-based employers as the GTA college that produces the highest quality graduates with the skills they value most*. This means when you graduate you’ll begin your job search with a competitive advantage.
- We have a wide range of diploma, degree, apprenticeship and certificate programs that fit your unique needs. Whether you’re starting your educational career, changing jobs or enhancing your education with post-graduate studies, we have a variety of programs for you. Not only do we offer full-time programs, but part-time, continuing education and distance learning as well with start dates in the fall, winter and spring so we can accommodate your schedule and not the other way around.
||Programs Offered (2011/12)
||George Brown Staff
- 64,336 Student Body
- 24, 889 (Full-time equivalent)
- 2,887 International
- 560 Apprentice
- 36,000 Continuing Education Registrants
- 148 Full-Time Programs
- 71 Diploma
- 30 Post-Graduate Certificates
- 7 Bachelor Degrees
- 40 Certificate/Apprenticeship Programs
- 1,600 Continuing Education Courses
- 1,265 Full-Time Employees (excludes LTDs)
- 562 Faculty
- 544 Support
- 188 Administrative Staff
- 2,243 Part-Time
- 832 Faculty
- 774 Support Staff
- 37 Administrative Staff
- 600 Continuing Education Teachers/Instructors
* Sources: Applied & Institutional Research, George Brown College; Survey of Full College Activity (unweighted FTE’s) 2012 OCAS Application Services Inc.