Our campuses are located in and around the core of Toronto so you have access to hundreds of the top employers in the country.
Top teaching professionals will help you sharpen your practical skills with industry guided curriculum while sharing their experience and industry connections.
You’ll gain hands-on experience in a variety of modern learning facilities.
Field & International placements
Most programs have a field education component, which means students have a valuable opportunity to work and learn with industry partners that may become their future employer. International placement opportunities in certain programs offer the chance to study abroad and gain international work experience.
Highest quality graduates
Brown College is seen by GTA employers to be the best GTA college producing
graduates with the skills they most value, including productivity, customer
service and teamwork (according to Northstar
Research, GBC Employer Tracking Research, February 2011). This means when you graduate you’ll begin your job search with a competitive advantage.
Programs to fit your schedule
We have a wide range of diploma, degree, apprenticeship and certificate programs that fit your unique needs. Whether you’re starting your educational career, changing jobs or enhancing your education with post-graduate studies, we have a variety of programs for you. Not only do we offer full-time programs, but part-time, continuing education and distance learning as well with start dates in the fall, winter and spring so we can accommodate your schedule and not the other way around.
||Programs Offered (2012/2013)
||George Brown Staff
- 24, 849 (Full-time equivalent)
- 3, 270 International
- 61, 300 Continuing Education Registrants
- 135 Full-Time Programs
- 33 Diploma
- 27 Post-Graduate Certificates
- 27 Certificates
- 11 Apprenticeship Programs
- 189 Continuing Education Certificates/Designations
- 1,294 Full-Time Employees (excludes LTDs)
- 506 Faculty
- 595 Support
- 193 Administrative Staff
- 2,522 Part-Time
- 1, 359 Part-Time Faculty
- 528 Part-Time Support Staff
- 35 Part-Time Administrative Staff
- 600 Continuing Education Teachers/Instructors
* Sources: George Brown College Institutional Research & Planning. Department of Human Resources. All data shown refer to 2012/2013 fiscal year.