Welcome to the Office of the Registrar’s homepage!
The Office of the Registrar provides academic and student support services from the moment of application through to convocation, including admissions, registration, scheduling, database, financial assistance and OSAP, scholarships and bursaries, credential and program planning via CAPP, and academic and personal records.
In order for our office to keep providing quick and efficient service for George Brown students, alumni, and external organizations we are raising the prices of some of our services as of Monday July 4th, 2016.
We will continue to provide Letters of Enrolment at no cost for students.
As of July 4th, 2016 the following prices will come into effect:
- Credential Replacement fee will be $50.
- Transcript fee will be $15.
- The completion of verification of enrollment forms forms will be $15.
- Education Verification Requests will be $20. This should only be used by employers seeking information on potential employees who are current or former George Brown College students. The form can be submitted to the Records Office.
- Release of Information Requests will now be $25. This should only be used third party organizations such as law firms once student consent has been granted.
Note: PDF files* on this page open a new window