Fees can be paid by
- Credit card (MasterCard, VISA or AMEX)
- Certified cheque
- Money order / bank draft
- Electronic bank transfer
Personal cheques are not accepted. Fees should be made payable to: George Brown College.
By Credit Card
This option is only available after you have confirmed your attendance
- Go to STU-VIEW
- Click on ‘LOGIN’ and log in using the Student ID and new password you created. If you have not created a new password yet, please review the instructions in the New Student Guide and create one BEFORE attempting to pay your fees.
- Click on ‘Registration Services’; then ‘Registration’
- Click on ‘View/Pay Fees’; Choose ‘Fee Payment Options’
- Select a Term <Fall 2013>; Click ‘Submit’.
- Make payment ONLINE with a valid credit card.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter Credit Card information. Enter Payment Amount as noted in <Fall Term Fees>. Click ‘Submit Payment’.
- IMPORTANT! Print a copy of the page as your Proof of Payment. Done!
If you face any difficulty, call our Contact Centre: 416-415-2000; Toll-free: 1-800-265-2002 (in Canada and the United States); TTY: 1-877-515-5559.
By Bank Transfer
This option is only available from outside Canada
|Bank Name||The Bank of Nova Scotia|
|Bank Address||44 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Account Holder||George Brown College|
Sufficient fees must be added to cover the bank charges. The sending bank may also levy a service fee. Student Name & ID should be written on the bank transfer application. A copy of the receipt from the sending bank should be sent to us, as proof of payment.
Bank transfer recognition may take up to 4 weeks.