Decision-making made easy! This tool gives you a breakdown of individual programs offered at George Brown College and how they differ from other programs you’re interested in. Use this tool to select up to 10 programs to compare, helping you make the right choice for the career you want. Instructions:
1. Under Program Comparison, click Add a New Program
2. Search for one of the programs you’re interested in (either alphabetically, by interest or by job)
3. Click on the title of the program in the menu
4. Click Add to Comparison
5. Continue searching for programs using steps 2-4
6. When you’re done, clicking Program Comparison will give you a preview of the programs and the option to delete, add or clear all
7. Open Program Compare for more details and an easy-to-read comparison of the programs you’ve selected
Field experience is a unique approach to talent development. Through it, you can gain access to job ready students that will be an immediate asset to your business because they have benefited from an applied education that has been shaped by leaders in your industry. It’s also a great way to fill your short term employment needs and to build relationships with the best young talent in your industry. After all, George Brown has the #1 rated college graduates among GTA employers!
Field experience comes in a variety of forms including internship, externship, coop, practicum, and field placement. Currently, over 64% of our programs offer field experience opportunities, and our goal is to raise this number to 100%. If you are interested in field placement, please fill out the form below and we will connect you with the right George Brown College contacts. Or, visit this page to learn more about the field experience opportunities that each of our Academic Centres have to offer.
* Required fields