Degrees with Direction
Degree programs at George Brown College deliver a career-focused education, balancing theory with hands-on learning and giving you opportunities to network with potential employers. The programs at our downtown Toronto campuses are developed in consultation with industry leaders to equip graduates with the skills they need and the experience employers want.
Advantages of a George Brown degree:
- Field education work placements in the heart of Toronto that build skills and offer opportunities to forge industry relationships with employers.
- Small class sizes that allow for increased interaction with teachers and peers.
- Students graduate ready to hit the ground running in their new careers by developing practical skills in our state-of-the-art and hands-on learning facilities that resemble real workplaces.
- Instructors with strong industry experience and connections impart practical, real-world knowledge, helping students hone career-specific, practical and people skills.
- George Brown degree graduates can apply to both domestic and international graduate programs.
Attending classes and field placements in and around Toronto’s downtown core—home to industry leaders in many fields—gives students a first-hand look at developing trends and practices and the chance to establish relationships with working professionals.
Our instructors offer years of industry experience and provide students with the practical, hands-on skills needed for their career path. Our degree programs also cultivate the important people skills—teamwork, customer service and communications expertise—that employers seek.
George Brown offers six bachelor’s degree programs:
The Pathways to Success
We offer different paths to enter our degree programs, including bridging opportunities for George Brown students who’d like to upgrade their diplomas, and for students who’ve completed credits at other post-secondary schools.
Alumni Success Stories