Decision-making made easy! This tool gives you a breakdown of individual programs offered at George Brown College and how they differ from other programs you’re interested in. Use this tool to select up to 10 programs to compare, helping you make the right choice for the career you want. Instructions:
1. Under Program Comparison, click Add a New Program
2. Search for one of the programs you’re interested in (either alphabetically, by interest or by job)
3. Click on the title of the program in the menu
4. Click Add to Comparison
5. Continue searching for programs using steps 2-4
6. When you’re done, clicking Program Comparison will give you a preview of the programs and the option to delete, add or clear all
7. Open Program Compare for more details and an easy-to-read comparison of the programs you’ve selected
George Brown College is offering a new option to help you pay for your education We're now participating in the HigherEdPoints program that makes it easy for your friends and family to help you cover some of your tuition using their loyalty points.
The program takes Aeroplan Miles and converts them into funds to cover education costs.
35,000 Aeroplan Miles could be converted into $250 in credits at George Brown.
Anyone can offer their loyalty points to a George Brown student Students can also crowd source points by setting up a charitable "pooling" account (start by hitting the "Apply Now" button).
Aeroplan Miles can also be donated directly to the college and converted into funds that will go toward student scholarships bursaries and capital expansion projects.
If you don't know how to go about asking friends or family for their points Higheredpoints.com (http://www.higheredpoints.com/loyalty-partners/) offers a draft email to get you started.
George Brown offers many other options to help students cover their education costs including hundreds of awards bursaries and scholarships Visit our Financial Aid page for more information George Brown College in Toronto is now a participant in the HigherEd Points program that converts Aeroplan Miles into funds for tuition