Decision-making made easy! This tool gives you a breakdown of individual programs offered at George Brown College and how they differ from other programs you’re interested in. Use this tool to select up to 10 programs to compare, helping you make the right choice for the career you want. Instructions:
1. Under Program Comparison, click Add a New Program
2. Search for one of the programs you’re interested in (either alphabetically, by interest or by job)
3. Click on the title of the program in the menu
4. Click Add to Comparison
5. Continue searching for programs using steps 2-4
6. When you’re done, clicking Program Comparison will give you a preview of the programs and the option to delete, add or clear all
7. Open Program Compare for more details and an easy-to-read comparison of the programs you’ve selected
Want to check on your grades, access your program schedule, or find out what’s new on campus? Interested in becoming more involved with the school or connecting with your fellow students?
This is where you’ll find links to online tools, downloadable forms and handbooks, and information on virtually everything you need to support your education as a George Brown College student.
George Brown College achieves gold status as a Smart Commute Employer
Submit questions for Toronto mayoral candidates at George Brown College’s town hall
Help us name our first student residence
Orientation for New International Students (September 18)
Orientation for New International Students (September 19)