The School of Business offers an array of challenging diploma and postgraduate certificate programs in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Business Management, Sports and Event Marketing, and Business Marketing Analysis. All programs are current, focused on the new knowledge-based economy, and designed to prepare you for a new way of doing business.
Quality programs, dedicated and proficient faculty, a passion for excellence and a friendly and supportive campus – you’ll find it all in the School of Business.
The School of Business focuses on learning that prepares you for the business job you want in the new economy. You receive the most current knowledge from teaching experts who stay on top of their fields. Your business college training includes both management and human skills that employers demand. Field education opportunities and research projects put you right where the action is. You can build a career as:
- A business administrator or analyst
- An account manager in advertising and marketing
- An event manager or co-ordinator
- A human resources analyst or recruitment officer
- An international trader or export sales representative
- Be ready to confidently step into the new world of business with the School of Business in Toronto, Ontario.
Designed to meet your needs…
This group offers –
- Three-year Business Administration Programs with a solid foundation year and the opportunity to major in Marketing, Human Resources or Management Studies
- A postgraduate Certificate in Business Management that gives highly valued business skills to university and college graduates of non-business programs
- A postgraduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- A postgraduate Certificate in Sports and Event Marketing
- A postgraduate Certificate in Business Marketing Analysis
- A Pre-business Certificate Program to prepare for employment or entry into a three-year business program