Entry Advising is a free George Brown College service that matches your academic skills, educational background and career goals with options from the college's exceptional certificate, diploma, and degree programs. These options may include upgrading, or referrals to academic departments. Entry Advising can even connect you to external agencies for anything from credential assessment to career counselling.
We can help with everything from academic upgrading to language training necessary for entry to a program. Do you have credentials or referrals from work or study, here or abroad?
See the Entry Advising Most Frequently Asked Questions.
WHAT WE CAN ADVISE ON
- Educational programs and pathways
- Advising for Internationally Trained Immigrants
- English as Second Language and upgrading options
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
- Second Career
- Referrals to College departments and community agencies for career advice, foreign credential assessment and recognition, and other applicant supports
Workshops and Information Sessions