There are a lot of things that you can do to prepare for meeting a potential employer. Here are a few suggestions.
Before you go to the Fair make sure that you:
- Know the difference between a Career Fair and a Job Fair by visiting our FAQ page
- Prepare a list of questions to ask the employers
- Attend the preparatory Career Services Workshops to help you prepare for the Career Fair
- Decide on employers that you want to target when at the Fair (attending employers to be updated shortly - please check back often)
When you go to the Fair make sure that you:
- Dress and conduct yourself professionally
- Exude enthusiasm and self-confidence
- Have resumés on hand to give out
Career Fair Prep Workshops
Career Services will host sessions that will help you make the most out of the Career Fair! No registration is required and all sessions will be held at the Career Centre, Room C-317 at Casa Loma Campus.
Business-casual attire required. No T-shirts, hoodies, jogging pants, hats, toques, beachwear, trainers, overly casual or extreme attire.
Registration for the February 2019 Career Fair is not yet open. Students will be required to register GBCareers