Note: Using this page will only allow you to retrieve your form from 2006-2014. By using this method your taxation record will be marked as printed if it previously has not been printed and any future requests will be marked as "Duplicate".
To Log In:
- Go to the STU-VIEW web site and click on LOGIN.
- On the STU-VIEW Login page enter in your 9-digit student ID number on the User ID field.
- Enter your password. Please note that the STU-VIEW password expires every 17 weeks.
- Click on "Registrations services", then on "Canadian Tax Forms". Click on "T2202A Tax Credit Form".
- Please note that this menu option will only appear once T2202A forms are made available to students.
- Select the tax year and click either view data or printable form and submit. Only tuition tax information for the year selected will be displayed.
For prior to 2006
years information please contact 416-415-5000, Ext. 4493 and follow instructions as prompted.
- By selecting view data you can review your tuition amounts and months eligible on-line.
NOTE: you do not need to submit a printed copy of this form with your tax return.
- By selecting printable form you will be informed that this will mark your taxation record as printed and if you click on continue any future requests will be marked as "Duplicate". If you are sure you want to continue
then click the confirm button.