- 13-week program starts September 6, 2022
- Sponsored by Ontario’s Ministry of Health
- Tuition-fee and funding for some expenses such as textbooks and other supplies
- Up to 232 hours of paid clinical placement
- Study online and in-person at our Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences, Waterfront Campus
- Develop the hands-on skills your employer needs in our nearly 24,000 square foot Accredited Simulation Centre
- Graduate with an Ontario College Graduate Certificate in just 13 weeks
PLEASE NOTE: This program is open to hospital-sponsored students only.
Students interested in sponsorship should contact the hospital Human Resources department directly or review the hospital’s job postings. Hospital Human Resource Managers are interested in candidates active in acute care practice who have been working as a Registered Nurse in Ontario for a minimum of one year.