Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing Requisite Health Forms
- Download, read and follow the instructions carefully on your program specific Pre-placement health form.
- If you are an
International Student, you are required to complete your program health form requirements and Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) Work Permit.
- Apply now for your police vulnerable sector check particularly if you live in Toronto Region
- Book an appointment with your doctor/physician and start with the medical requirements.
- It is mandatory that you register for
Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate course.
- Once you have all the listed requirements completed and done, you must
create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office online.
- Bring your initial visit and
mask fit test fee, original and photocopies of your health form documents at your scheduled appointment with ParaMed.
- Students should
NOT come or book an appointment with
ParaMed Requisite Office with
NO health forms completed by their doctor/physician. Otherwise, you will be charged a fee.
- If you
fail to complete and submit all the listed requirements to ParaMed prior to your program specific deadline below, you will be
excluded from being eligible for placement and
unable to continue on for next semester.
C112 Personal Support Worker program
S118 BScN program
- S118 BScN First year Practice Requirement Record Form
S121 Practical Nursing-New Semester 1 students
S121 Practical Nursing - Returning Semester 2, 3 & 4 students
S122 RPN Bridge to BScN program
S402 & S422 RN Critical Care Nursing program (September Intake)
- S402 NUR RN Critical Care Nursing (In-class)
- S422 NUR RN Critical Care Nursing (Online)
S402 RN Critical Care Nursing Program (January intake)
S404 RN Perinatal Intensive Care Nursing program
(for Non-Sponsored/Independent student)
S414 RN Operating Room Perioperative Nursing program (for Non-Sponsored/Independent student only)