January 16, 2020
Attention: S121 PN Returning Semester 2, 3 & 4 students starting in Spring/May 2020 Term
If you are planning to register and continue starting in Spring/May 2020 Term, please read carefully the Renewal Health Form package that we sent you in the mail on January 10, 2020 to your home address. Please see the following important information and deadlines below:
- Toronto students must apply and submit their Toronto Police Service application form and $20.00 dollars bank draft payment to our office by January 27, 2020
- To check if your Step 1 TB Skin Test, Police vulnerable sector check and BLS/CPR HCP certificates will expire prior to the new semester, you must check your old First year Health Form documents or log-in to your ParaMed account online at http://www.georgebrownhealth.ca/RQSApp/Login.aspx
- Once you have everything done and completed, you will need to book and submit your Renewal Health Form documents to ParaMed by the given deadline on March 6, 2020. To download forms visit at https://www.georgebrown.ca/preplacement/nursing/
- If you fail to do so, you will not be eligible to access your HSPNet account for site selector and confirm placement in April 2020.
- Should you have any questions, please contact us directly. Thank you.