- Download, read and follow the instructions
carefully on your program specific pre-placement health form.
- If you are an International Student, you are required to complete your program health form
requirements and Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) Work Permit.
- Apply now for your police vulnerable sector check particularly if you live in Toronto Region.
- Book an appointment with your doctor/physician
and start with the medical requirements.
- Once all the listed requirements are done and
completed, you must create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite
submit your health form documents at your scheduled appointment.
- Students should not
come or book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office with no
health forms completed by their doctor/physician. Otherwise, you will
be charged an initial visit fee.
- Students will pay for their initial visit
and mask fit test fees at
their scheduled appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office.
- If you fail to complete all the listed
requirements by your program specific deadline below, you will be
excluded from clinical/field placement and cannot continue on for next semester.
Requisite Health Forms by program
H119-2nd year Culinary Management (Nutrition) program (for second year students only who are selected and approved to complete their externship in a health care facility)
H402-Food & Nutrition Management program