School of Health Services Management Requisite Health Forms
- Download, read and follow the instructions carefully on your program specific pre-placement health form.
- If you are an International Student, you are required to complete your program health form requirements and Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) Work Permit.
- Book an appointment with your doctor/physician and start with the medical requirements.
- Once all the listed requirements are done and completed, you must create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite online and submit your health form documents at your
- Students should not come or book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office with no health forms completed by their doctor/physician. Otherwise, you will be charged an initial visit fee.
- Student will pay for their initial visit fee at their scheduled appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office.
- If you fail to complete all the listed requirements by your program specific deadline below, you will be excluded from clinical/field placement and cannot continue on for next semester.
(S135) Office Administration-Health Services Second Year
C139-Health Information Management program