Mentoring changes lives. See how it can change yours.
What are the benefits of becoming a mentor?
75% of mentees find a job in their field within 1 year
96% of mentors report having enhanced their coaching, leadership, interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
58 employer partners across all sectors recruit mentors from among their staff, and help change the lives of hundreds of immigrant professionals every year
How the program works
Calling all Professionals
By giving just 1.5 hours of your time per week, over three months, you can help change someone’s life.
As a mentor, you will...
- enhance leadership and coaching skills
- develop cross-cultural communication skills
- gain a better understanding of the skills and experience that immigrants bring
- become a leader in today’s diverse workplace
You may be eligible to become a Mentor if you...
- have worked for at least two years in your field in Canada;
- can commit 18 hours of your time over three months;
- want to share your industry knowledge and contacts with others;
- want to develop professionally;
- are thinking about your professional legacy.
Mentors make a difference
Why not become a mentor?
Monique Bateman, TD Canada Trust
Gerry Skipwith, Compugen
Peggy Byrne, City of Toronto
Support a Mentee
- advise them on their occupation or industry in Canada to help them prepare for employment;
- provide information on employment and/or educational opportunities within their chosen profession;
- share your networks and professional contacts;
- support them to maintain self-confidence in a new society, workplace and culture;
- help them realize their full potential.
Become a Mentor
Please fill out the form below and our Mentoring Coach will be in touch.