Positive Space: External Resources
TORONTO - Media
TORONTO – LGBTQ Services & Resources
- 519 Church Street Community Centre www.the519.org - The hub of community life in Toronto's diverse Church and Wellesley Village. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, two-spirit and queer (LGBTTQ) communities and our allies and friends
have always found a welcoming place at The 519.
Access Alliance - Access Alliance takes pride in offering programs and services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) newcomers.
AIDS Committee of Toronto - Information on HIV, AIDS, and safer sex. Connect to services and events at the AIDS Committee of Toronto or in the Toronto region
Canadian Lesbian & Gay Archives - Aspires to be a significant resource and catalyst for those who strive for a future world where lesbian, gay, bisexual
and transgendered people are accepted, valued, and celebrated.
- David Kelly Clinic - Family Services Association of Toronto - http://www.familyservicetoronto.org/ - Provides professional, short-term, individual, couple and family counselling to people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer.
Gay Fathers of Toronto - Peer support group run by and for gay men who are fathers.
The Glad Day Bookshop - Specializing lesbian and gay literature, both in and out of print.
Hassle Free Clinic - Provides free medical and counselling services in many areas of sexual health.
- Kulanu - Toronto's Jewish LGBTQ Social Group - The city's only Jewish LGBT social, educational, and cultural organization.
Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Youthline - Youth driven service, provided for youth, and offering support to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered youth in Ontario.
PFLAG Toronto - Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays promotes the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered persons, their families and friends.
The Pink Pages - Toronto's gay and lesbian community and business resource both in print and on the web.
- Pride Toronto www.pridetoronto.com - Information about the annual Pride Week events, including schedules, entertainers, committee news, history, sponsors, and how to volunteer.
Queer Ontario - provincially based network of individuals who are members of the gender and sexually diverse populations and their allies committed to liberationist and sex positive principles
that focus on questioning, challenging and seeking reform to social norms and laws that regulate queer people.
- Salaam Canada http://www.salaamcanada.com - An organization dedicated to Muslims who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transsexual/ transgender and or intersex, as well as those questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity, their families
- Sherbourne Health Centre LGBT Primary Health Care www.sherbourne.on.ca/programs/lgbtthealth.html - a wide range of primary healthcare programs and services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, two-spirited, intersex, queer or questioning individuals.
Supporting Our Youth (SOY) - An exciting, dynamic community development program designed to improve the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and transgendered youth in Toronto through
the active involvement of youth and adult communities
TORONTO - Lesbian Services & Resources
- LSBN TORONTO - Toronto's lesbian social network and resource hub! We feature a comprehensive list of lesbian oriented community resources, organizations, social groups, businesses and current events. http://www.lsbntoronto.com/
TORONTO - Bisexual Services & Resources
TBN - Includes information on meetings and upcoming events, as well as resources and related groups.
Bisexual Women of Toronto - Bisexual Women of Toronto (BiWoT) offers a community where bisexual women ... a social network, information and referral
to other organizations and services.
TORONTO – Two-Spirit Services & Resources
2spirits.com - a non-profit social services organization whose membership consists of Aboriginal gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people in Toronto.