- Summer 2020: There will be no intake for Summer 2020. For those who submitted an application, it will be saved for Fall 2020.
- Fall 2020: September 23, 2020
What’s your CQ?
Excited to launch your career and stand out from the crowd?
Get ready to hit the ground running and elevate your brand with our Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Certificate! The best part? This certificate is free and open to all George Brown students, and can be completed alongside any academic program.
Why complete a Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Certificate?
- It’s empowering! While learning more about yourself and others, you will also learn how to work, adapt and thrive in culturally diverse and rapidly changing environments
- It’s fun! You will meet students from across the college and participate in a mix of interactive group workshops, and complete engaging, online self-assessments
- It’s a game-changer! Cultural intelligence is a skill that is highly sought after by employers when starting or advancing your career
How is the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Certificate Delivered?
- The CQ Certificate runs every semester for a period of 9 weeks and is delivered through a combination of workshops, online tutorials, an intercultural development plan and a cultural buddy system.
- Remember: It’s free and open to all George Brown students, and can be completed alongside any academic program.
What if I want to study or work abroad after completing the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) certificate?
Students can complement their CQ Certificate by completing study abroad, exchange and work integrated learning abroad opportunities (link to pages) offered through the International Centre or via the following organizations:
Sound exciting? Contact the Global Mobility team at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore a world of possibilities.
How do I apply for the Cultural intelligence (CQ) Certificate?
Please download the application form and email it completed to: email@example.com