Our Annual Career Fair is held every February is an opportunity to meet our talented and qualified students in person for your recruitment needs in one day. We pride ourselves on having one of the best reputations for connecting our students to the
industry and employ industry experts to teach our classes and introduce students to this exciting field. Our students are skilled in a number of fields in the following programs in the field of Hospitality and Culinary Arts:
This is the place to hire your next recruit!
For more information or to register, please contact Doreen Pashkoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-415-5000 ext. 6646
Join us at our annual Career Fair in February and speak with representatives from dozen of organizations. This is your chance to connect with the industry and learn about a wide range of part-time, contract, summer, and full-time opportunities. Get
a cutting edge on your career today!
We feature a variety of employers in the world of hospitality, including hotels, restaurants, and resorts. A few of our key employers in the past have included:
- Four Seasons
- Shangri-la Hotel
- Delta Toronto
- Cactus Club
- Oliver & Bonacini
- Via Rail Canada
- Delta Toronto
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
Tips for Success
- Learn more about career search and readiness from our Career Services centre and book an appointment to see how our staff can assist you.
- Find out which organizations are participating in the fair.
- Review the list of participating employers, visit their websites, and learn about their mission. Think about how well you would fit in with their company and their company culture so you can be prepared to ask the right questions.
- Dress for success. Our motto is “First impressions count.” We recommend “business casual” dress for the fair.
- Be prepared: have business cards, a pen, and a folder for your resume. Copy more resumes than expected.
- Prepare an elevator speech. An elevator speech is a 30 second preview about yourself: your resume and accomplishments in brief. Try mixing up your speech based on the employer you meet.
- Customize your resume to your preferred company. List the necessary skills and experience at the top. Don’t forget to include any extracurricular activities, sports or awards.
- Be prepared with questions. Employers will be impressed if you’ve shown them you’ve done your research on the company. Remember you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you! Is this the right match for you?
- Cater your work and school experience to the job available. For instance, if you are looking for a position as a manager, think about how you have provided leadership or managerial experience in volunteer, work, or extracurricular experience.
- Have an open mind. Perhaps, there is an employer you weren’t expected to meet. Prepare for the unprepared and be open to those companies you may have not thought of working for. Your dream opportunity could be waiting for you!
See you at the fair!