Join the CHCA Ambassadors Program – Your Chance to Impress!
The CHCA Ambassadors Program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to learn outside of the classroom, while contributing to the success of the George Brown College Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts (CHCA).
Looking for a guaranteed way to make connections? Grow your network by joining the CHCA Ambassadors Program to help you make important contacts in the hospitality and culinary industry that could lead to the job you’ve always wanted.
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN:
- Network and develop valuable industry connections, relationships and contacts
- Gain real-world experience and learn from College faculty and staff
- Develop the skills that employers want
- Build your resume and make yourself stand out amongst your peers
- Make friends and grow your social circle
- Students who volunteer for a minimum of one (1) different function(s) per semester (ex. Orientation, Student Awards, industry events) will be entered into monthly draws to win exciting rewards
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Anyone who is a full-time registered student enrolled in a program at the Centre for Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Students who are enthusiastic, eager to help, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves!
Simply REGISTER for this exciting opportunity to network, build your social circle, add experience to your resume and be recognized as a student leader! Once you register,
we will contact you with about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
For more information contact Alessandra Germani at 416-415-5000, ext. 3954 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org