Welcome to the George Brown College Safety page. As shown below, the college has many safety and security aids and materials to ensure a safe environment for the college community.
Campus Safety Programs:
- Safe Walk
- Security 24/7
- Panic Buttons
- Lockdown Drill
- Public Awareness
- Take 5 for Safety
- First Aid Attendants
- Phones in Classrooms
- Emergency Evacuation Planning and Procedures
- Evacuation Instructions
- Yellow Emergency Call Boxes
- Health and Safety Committee
- Access Control and Access Cards
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Fire Marshalls and Fire Safety Plans
- Individuals Emergency Response Plans (IERP)
Please stay safe.
System-wide Security in concert with System-wide Safety.