Wondering if you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for awards and scholarships? Here is a quick summary of the different criteria for eligibility.
Students who are enrolled full-time are taking a minimum 60 % of the prescribed courses for their program, or 40% for students with a permanent disability.
Students who are enrolled full-time are taking a minimum 20-59 % of the prescribed courses for their program.
Domestic Student - Ontario Resident:
Students who are residing in the province of Ontario for more than 12 months and have a valid Canadian citizenship or Permanent residency.
Students who are residing in Canada for the purpose of education and do not have a permanent residency status.
Financial need is based on, but not restricted to, the following factors:
- Family income
- Personal income
- Number of dependents in the family
- Applicant's financial assets and resources (including savings)
- Applicant's government student assistance assessment
- Cost of program of study (tuition fees, books, and supplies)
- Cost of living ( Rent , Utilities and household supplies)
- Transportation ( TTC, Go Transit , parking etc)
- Personal ( Clothing, Medical, Entertainment)
- Child Care