How To Record A Lecture
Step 1: Ensure that the recording has started
- Select the record icon at the bottom of your meeting window.
- Select recording to the cloud, so you can share the recording later.
Recording a session includes the lecture, shared materials, screen interactions and chat.
Step 2: Stop recording
How Do I Find My Recordings?
- In the Zoom main page, there are three tabs, Upcoming Meetings, Previous Meetings, and Cloud Recordings. You can find your recordings in Cloud recordings.
How Do I Share A Recording?
- In the cloud recordings section, select the cloud recording that you want to share.
- Click share.
- Adjust your sharing settings as desired.
- Click Copy Sharing Information, then navigate to your email or where you need to share the cloud recording, to paste the sharing information.
How Do I Delete A Recording?
- In the cloud recordings section, select the cloud recording that you want to delete.
- Click … more
- Select delete.
How Do I Add An Audio Transcription To A Recording?
- Generate an audio transcript.
- Go to the recordings sections and play the desired recording. The text of the transcript displays on the right-hand side of the video.
- Hover over a phrase you want to edit and click the pencil icon.