All new and returning students are required to bring their completed medical form, a valid police vulnerable sector check and Standard First Aid with CPR level-C certificate to their Mandatory Orientation day. All requirements must be valid for the entire duration of your placement.
Medical Form (must be valid every 6 months)
- Please contact the ECE department for the medical form for your program and year.
Police Vulnerable Sector Check (must be valid every year)
For students who resides in Toronto Region (with a postal code that start with letter “M”)
- Please contact the ece office for more information.
- Toronto Police Service will take at least 10 to 12 weeks to process your application form. It is very important that you begin the process as soon as possible.
For students who reside in another region or province
- If you live in another region or province, check your specific regional police services web site (for example, Durham, Halton, Peel or York)
- Read their instructions carefully to learn about their requirements and the process for obtaining their application form. Please be advised that it could take up to six weeks for the police service to process your application.
Standard First Aid with CPR Level-C Certificate (must be valid every three years)
- For more information, please contact the School of Early Childhood at (416) 415-5000 ext. 2310 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our main office is located at 99 Gerrard St. East, 5th Floor, Sally Horsfall Building, Ryerson Campus.
- Business Hours
- Monday to Wednesday (9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Thursday (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Friday (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)