Student Service Centres

  • A one-stop Student Service Centre which houses Information & Student Services, the Office of the Registrar which includes Registration Services, Financial Assistance and Admissions.


    We can be reached by email:
    Information & Student Services inquiries
    Registration inquiries
    Financial Assistance inquiries
    Admissions inquiries

    Locations and Hours of Operation:

    St_ James Student Service Centre

    St. James Campus
    200 King Street East
    Lower Level, Building A, Rm B150
    Mon–Thu: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM

    Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM

    Casa Loma Student Service Centre

    Casa Loma Campus
    160 Kendal Ave
    3rd floor, Building C, Rm C317
    Mon–Thu: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM

    Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM


    Waterfront Campus
    Inside the Student Success Hub
    51 Dockside Drive
    Main Level

    Mon–Fri 8:30 am – 4:00 pm

  • Main Services:

    Expand All

    Adding/dropping courses/withdraw from program

    • Please complete a Student Action Form, available online or at the Student Service Centre, if you have not already done so.
    • Please bring a government-issued photo ID or GBC ID card.
    • If adding a course, please make sure you have written approval from your academic department.
    • Deadlines for adding, dropping and withdrawals are available at Important Dates.

    Admission Inquiries

    Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP Requests:

    Proof of enrolment letters and RESP forms provide proof that you are registered at George Brown College. Requests for confirmation of enrolment letters and completion of RESP forms for Domestic Students will now cost $15 per request and are available by academic year (September – August).

    For general information as to how to order these documents in-person or online, please visit our Transcripts, Credentials & Confirmation of Enrolment and RESP Requests page.

    International students should visit the International Centre page for information on how to request a confirmation of enrolment:

    Distribution of bursary cheques

    • Please bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of your Social Insurance Number to pick up OSAP or any government funding.
    • Please bring a government-issued photo ID to pick up a cheque.
    • Visit Financial Aid for George Brown College Students web site for more detailed information regarding bursary types and how to apply to them.

    Financial assistance

    General inquiries and program & course information

    • Refer to the Full-Time Program Guides to learn which George Brown College programs are still accepting applications for the upcoming Admissions intakes.
    • International students, please visit the International Students page for more information.
    • George Brown College has a Continuing Education course for you. Fit learning easily into your schedule by choosing from our evening, weekend, day and online classes. Courses start throughout the year.
    • You can also visit the George Brown College main web page for all general enquiries.

    OSAP status enquiry

    • You must provide government-issued photo ID, and, for some OSAP transactions, proof of your Social Insurance Number for all OSAP status inquiries.
    • There is help at St. James Library for how to apply to OSAP. Please check with the library information desk for times.
    • More information about OSAP .

    Payments (tuition, locker, etc.)

    You may be asked to present a government-issued photo ID or GBC ID.

    • Domestic Students (New and Returning): $500 deposit

    International Students (New): The amount listed on your Statement of Estimated Fees
    International Students (Returning): $4000 deposit
    Please refer to your invoice for payment due dates and options. Please note that the deposit due date found on your invoice is earlier than the registration dates posted on STU-VIEW.

    • The following methods of payment are acceptable:
      • Pay online using a credit card.

    Log in to your STU-VIEW

      • Pay in person at the Student Service Centre
        • Visit the Student Service Centre at 160 Kendal Avenue, 200 King Street East, or 51 Dockside Drive in Toronto. Click here for locations and hours of operation.
        • We accept debit or credit cards, certified cheques, or money orders. (Personal cheques are only accepted for Continuing Education registrations – not for full-time fees.).
        • For your own safety, we discourage students from carrying large amounts of cash to pay their tuition. Non-cash payments are preferred.
      • Pay through online/telephone banking, or in person at your bank:
        • Please select "GEORGE BROWN COL.-CUR.YR.-TUITION" as the payee. Your student ID is your account number
        • Please note: It can take 3-5 business days for the College to receive payments made by these methods. Payments must be received by the published due date.
      • Pay with Aeroplan® Miles through the program
        • George Brown College is now partnered with the program which allows students, family members, and friends to redeem their Aeroplan® miles to pay for their education at George Brown College.
        • Through this program, Aeroplan® members can redeem their miles and convert them in $250 increments to offset the cost of college. (35,000 Aeroplan® Miles = $250)
        • Once the transfer is received from, it will appear on your student account at GBC within 2-3 business days as a non-refundable cash deposit.
        • Please note: You can only convert Aeroplan® Miles online through, not at the front counter or via the other payment options.
        • For further details, please visit the HigherEdPoints website

    Record inquiries

    • You can request Academic Records
    • If you are requesting a replacement of your credentials, please fill out the Credential Replacement Request Form that can be found online or in person at a Student Service Centre.
    • Please bring a government-issued photo ID or GBC ID card for the service

    Referrals to other departments

    • To have the best answers for you, your enquiries may require other departments. The Information Specialist will provide contact information about the department referred to and the location.

    Registering in Courses

    • If registering for a Continuing Education course, please complete a Continuing Education Registration Form, available online and in person at the Student Service Centre. You can also save a trip and register online using a credit card.
    • Please apply for the Continuing Education Bursary before registering into the course you need. The application form is available at all the Student Service Centres. Please allow 6 weeks for processing.
    • Full-time students may register in STU-VIEW, however the Student Service Centre staff are available to help if you run into any issues.
    • For full-time students who need a Special Timetable, please complete a Student Action Form, available in person at the Student Service Centre, and get it signed and dated by your coordinator.
    • Please bring a government-issued photo ID or GBC ID card for the service.

    Request an Official Transcript

    If you attended George Brown College after 1995, official transcripts can now be ordered online using through our records website:

    For further information including fees, processing time, and instructions on alternative ways to order a transcript please visit our Transcripts, Credentials & Confirmation of Enrolment and RESP Requests page.

    Student award inquiries

    Student password assistance

    Blackboard, STU-VIEW and OSAP
    • Please bring a government-issued photo ID or GBC ID card for resetting Blackboard and STU-VIEW passwords
    • For an OSAP password, you must provide government-issued photo ID and proof of your Social Insurance Number.

    Student personal information changes

    • Please bring a government issued photo ID or GBC ID card
    • Please bring a legal document for legal name change
    • Please make an appointment to discuss a preferred first name change

    For additional assistance, or if you are unsure who to contact for your inquiry, you may call our Contact Centre: 416-415-2000