You might have a Zoom account associated with your personal email. If you do, you can switch between different Zoom accounts (GBC and personal) by using a different login.
On this page you will find these support topics:
- How to Sign in to Zoom
- How do I access my Zoom lecture
- Meeting Controls for Attendees
How to Sign In to Zoom
Your instructor may require you to login and authenticate your GBC credentials to join the meeting room. Doing so requires a GBC Zoom account. Click on "Sign In" on the https://georgebrown-ca.zoom.us/ portal to activate GBC Zoom account, and then sign into the Zoom desktop or mobile application using the Single Sign On (SSO) option.
We try to make this tool as accessible as possible Login to Zoom in many ways:
Follow these steps:
- Use Single Sign On (SSO) to login to Zoom
- Click sign-in
- Enter your GBCID@georgebrown.ca and Password
- Keep the Desktop App up-to-date for the latest features.
- Use the Zoom Desktop App to easily switch between multiple Zoom accounts.
- Sign out if you are using a shared computer.
How to access my Zoom Lecture
Meeting Controls for Attendees
Meeting controls are dependent on how you access the Zoom lecture – using the computer or a mobile device. NOTE – not all controls may be visible; they may be disabled.
For a detailed description of the meeting controls on computer or mobile devices, please refer to the following links