Join our peer coaching team
Being a peer coach is much more than a great part-time job. It is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of other students and to develop and grow essential skills that will benefit you in life and work.
Here's what you'll do:
- Provide one-on-one support to other students.
- Develop and lead workshops.
- Refer students to services they need.
- Plan and host outreach activities on your campus.
In return, you'll get valuable training and work experience
- How to set goals, facilitate workshops, listen and connect with empathy.
- Hands-on experience in public speaking and event coordination.
- Develop essential employment skills including communication, problem solving, teamwork and more.
To be eligible, you must be a full-time George Brown student and have completed one semester.
Peer Coaches are paid $14.00/hour, and work between 6-15 hours per week.