Register Now For Spring 2023
Registration Checklist | VIDEO: How to Register | Important Dates | Useful Links
The College has posted a list of programs/semesters that will run in May 2023. To find out if your program will be delivered online or as a hybrid (online + in-person), see Program Delivery for Spring 2023. Please also check the COVID-19 page for related information.
All full-time post-secondary students must register online via STU-VIEW. You will need your student ID number and password to access your STU-VIEW account. If you have forgotten your password, please call the Contact Centre for assistance at 416-415-2000, 1-800-265-2002 (Toll-Free), or 1-877-515-5559 (TTY).
- Pay Your Initial Deposit
All new and returning students—and students who are beginning a new program—must pay the deposit in order to register. Invoices will be emailed to these students starting in mid-February and will also be available online through STU-VIEW.
- Complete Your Placement Tests (First Year Students Only)
Check your Admissions Application Summary on STU-VIEW to see if you are required to complete an English and/or math placement test for your program. If so, book your test(s) via STU-VIEW or by calling the Contact Centre at 416-415-2000. For more information, visit the Assessment Centre website. All tests will be conducted virtually.
- Check Your Registration Start Time
Registration start dates/times will be posted on the STU-VIEW login page on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- Register Online!
Online registration for Spring/Summer 2023 will be staggered over two-to-three weeks starting on Monday, March 20, 2023. You can register online through STU-VIEW as soon as the registration window opens for your program/semester.
- Apply for Transfer Credits (If Applicable)
If you previously attended another college or university, you may be eligible for transfer credits. You can apply for transfer credits (exemptions) online through STU-VIEW starting on Monday, March 20, 2023. For more information, see the How to Apply for Transfer Credits Online webpage.
- Pay the Balance of Your Fees
Check your Invoice on STU-VIEW for your payment amount and due date for the Spring/Summer semester.
- Check Your Timetable Frequently
It is important to check your timetable on STU-VIEW frequently, particularly the week before classes begin. Circumstances may require us to make changes to your schedule.
- Attend Your Classes!
Classes begin on Monday, May 8, 2023.
VIDEO: How to Register
Important Dates For Spring/Summer 2023
- March 3, 2023 – Registration Start Dates Are Posted on STU-VIEW
- March 7, 2023 – Initial Fees Deposit Is Due (For all new students)
- March 20, 2023 – Online Registration Begins
- April 28, 2023 – Registrar’s Office Deadline for Grades Submission for the Winter 2023 term
- April 29, 2023 – Grades for the Winter 2023 Term are available on STU-VIEW
- May 8, 2023 – Classes Begin for the Spring/Summer Term
- May 8, 2023 – Last Day to Apply for Transfer Credits (Course Exemptions) for Spring/Summer 2023
- May 12, 2023 – Last Day to Register for the Spring/Summer 2023 Term
- May 19, 2023 – Balance of Fees Are Due for the Spring/Summer 2023 Term (All Students, include OSAP and Second Career applicants)
- May 25, 2023 – Last Day to Opt-Out of the Student Levy via STU-VIEW
For a complete listing of important dates, visit the Important Dates for Students webpage.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tuition Fees
- General Education and Liberal Studies Electives
- Health Benefits Program
- How to Apply for Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards
- How to Apply for Transfer Credits
- Important Dates for Students
- Locations and Contact Information for the Academic Departments
- Placement Testing Information