Requisite Workshop Schedule for new First year students in Winter and Spring Terms 2020
Once you have accepted an offer of registration to any of the programs given below starting in Winter or Spring terms 2020, we will send you a letter to attend one of the Requisite Health Form Workshops for your specific program scheduled below.
At this Requisite Workshop, you will:
- Learn how to successfully start, process, and complete all of your program specific health form requirements prior to your deadline.
- Learn how to apply for police vulnerable sector check (if applicable).
- Learn how to register for Standard First Aid with CPR course and mask fit test (if applicable).
- Learn how to create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office online.
- No RSVP required. Kindly come on time.
What if I'm unable to attend this Workshop?
- If you are currently reside outside Toronto region and/or abroad and/or Out of the Province and unable to attend any of these dates, it is not mandatory for you to come.
- But, you are still expected to start processing your program health form requirements, complete and submit it by the given deadline. If you fail to do so, you will be excluded from clinical/field practice which can lead to program withdrawal.
- For more information, you must read carefully the letters and pamphlet that we sent you in the mail. To download your specific program health forms, see links on the right hand navigation bar.
All Requisite Workshops Scheduled in February-April 2020 are cancelled.
|Program Name||Dates||Time||Campus Location|
|(S121) Practical Nursing- for new Sem 1 students starting in Spring 2020 |
(S100) 3rd year Dental Technology on March 25, 2020 only
February 26, 2020
|1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.||51 Dockside Drive, Room 611, 6th Floor, Waterfront campus|
|NURS 9214 Clinical Practice||March 4, 25, April 1 & 8 |
|2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.||51 Dockside Drive, Room 611, 6th Floor, Waterfront campus|
|2nd year S118 BScN PRR Renewal Workshop||March 20, 2020 |
|3:15p.m.-4:00 p.m.||51 Dockside Drive, Room 237, 2nd Floor, Waterfront campus|
|3rd year BScN PRR Renewal Workshop||March 23, 2020 |
|11:00 a.m. -12:00 noon and 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.||51 Dockside Drive, Room 611, 6th Floor, Waterfront campus|