Pre-Requisites Webinar For Registered Students In Fall 2021
Once you confirm your registration to any of the programs given below starting in Fall Term 2021, we will send you an email to join us to one of the Pre-requisites Form Webinar scheduled dates below.
On this Webinar you will:
- Learn how to successfully start, process, and complete all of your program specific health form requirements prior to your deadline.
- Learn how to apply for police vulnerable sector check (if applicable).
- Learn how to register for Standard First Aid /CPR C/BLS course and mask fit test (if applicable).
- learn how to submit and upload your health form documents to the Requisite Portal.
How to join the Webinar?
- It is easy, just click on Join us on Blackboard below and then enter your name.
Webinar schedule and Blackboard guest link:
|First Year Program||Date||Time||Blackboard guest link|
|C152 RMG-1st year||July 27, August 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2021||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
|C139 HIM-2nd year |
S135 OAHS-2nd year
C156 BST Intensive
|July 27, August 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2021||11:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|S100 Dental Tech||July 27, August 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2021||12:00 to 1:00 pm|
|S101 Denturism |
|July 27, August 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2021||1:00 pm to 2:00 pm|
|S414 RNORP |
|July 27, August 3, 10, 17, 24, September 1, 2021||2:30 pm to 3:30 pm|
|NURS 9215 Consolidation course |
|August 16, 23 & 30, 2021||1:00 pm to 2:00 pm|
|C133 CYC 2nd year||August 23, 30 and September 2, 2021||2:30 pm to 3:30 pm||Join us on Blackboard|