REQUISITE HEALTH FORM WEBINAR FOR NEW FIRST YEAR STUDENTS in spring 2021
Once you have accepted an offer of registration to any of the programs given below starting in Spring 2021, we will send you an email to join us to one of the Health Form Webinar scheduled dates below.
At this Webinar you will:
- learn how to successfully start and process all of your program specific health form requirements prior to the given deadline.
- learn how to apply for police vulnerable sector check (if applicable).
- learn how to register for Standard First Aid with CPR course and mask fit test (if applicable) .
- learn how to submit and upload your health form documents to the Requisite Portal
How to join the Webinar?
- Follow the Blackboard link assigned to your program below using Chrome or Firefox browsers only and enter your name.
Webinar schedule and Blackboard guest link:
|First Year Program||Date||Time||Blackboard guest link|
|(C153) Child & Youth Care Accelerated||March 17, 24, 31 and April 7, 14, 21, & 28, 2021||11:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|(C162) PSW Accelerated||April 14, 21 & 28, 2021 |
May 5, 2021
|9:30 am to 10:30 am|
|(NURS 9215) Consolidation Practice in Fall 2021||April 7, 14, 21 & 28, 2021||2:30 pm to 3:30 pm|