- Download, read and follow the instructions carefully on your program specific pre-placement health form.
- If you are an International Student, you are required to complete your program health form requirements and Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) Work Permit.
- Apply now for your police vulnerable sector check particularly if you live in Toronto Region.
- Book an appointment with your doctor/physician and start with the medical requirements.
- Once all the listed requirements are done and completed, you must create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite online and submit your health form documents at your scheduled appointment.
- Students should not come or book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office with no health forms completed by their doctor/physician. Otherwise, you will be charged an initial visit fee.
- Students will pay for their initial visit and mask fit test fees at their scheduled appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office.
- If you fail to complete all the listed requirements by your program specific deadline below, you will be excluded from clinical/field placement and cannot continue on for next semester.
Requisite Health Forms by program
H119-2nd year Culinary Management (Nutrition) program (for second year students only who are selected and approved to complete their externship in a health care facility)
H402-Food & Nutrition Management program