Hello Dual Credit Students,
We are looking forward to welcoming you to George Brown College! Below is important information to consider before the start of your Dual Credit Course:
- Updated Important Dates
- Your Orientation Day is scheduled during your FIRST DAY of class. For scheduling information please visit: Winter 2018 Schedule
- If you plan on using the TTC to get to your class, please visit the following link to access maps for all campuses: Campus Location and TTC directions
- Bring with you a piece of government-issued photo I.D. on the first day of class as we will be getting George Brown College student cards during Orientation.
- If you would like to register with Accessible Learning Services, please bring with you your Individual Education Plan (IEP) in order to provide accommodations during the semester
- Bring your signed Dual Credit Consent Form, please bring them with you and we can collect them during our visit.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself or Rosa. Looking forward to meeting you!
Rosa Duran - email@example.com
Grace Whang - firstname.lastname@example.org