The Career Fair is an exciting event designed to give students a chance to meet and network with industry professionals while giving exhibitors the opportunity to learn more about the programs George Brown College offers, and how our students can be an excellent resource for employment now, or in the future.
In addition to a space being provided to showcase your organization, we would like to offer you the opportunity to meet our students face to face. Please let us know if you are interested in booking a room to meet with our students individually and/or conduct interviews.
Take part in our Career Fair and...
- Meet your full-time, contract, summer, co-op and part-time recruitment needs in one location
- Reduce your time, effort, and recruitment costs
Please Note: Attendance at the Career Fair is restricted to organizations representing the recruiting needs of the participating organization. Promotion of products and/or services for any other purpose is not permitted.
You will meet students and alumni from all Technology disciplines including:
- Architectural Technology / Technician
- Building Renovation Technology / Technician
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Construction Engineering Technology / Technician
- Construction Management for Internationally Educated Professionals
- Construction Science and Management (Bachelor of Applied Technology)
- Construction Trades Techniques
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology / Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – Design
- Mechanical Technician - Tool & Die
Employers who are interested in exhibiting at this year’s fair please contact Industry & Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org phone (416) 415-5000 ext. 4919.