The Community Partnerships Office (CPO):
- Develops unique partnerships
- Supports the College's core educational mission
- Increases access to Post-Secondary education for a wide range of students
- Works with multiple external and internal partners to develop and deliver innovative projects
- Is rooted in the College's mandate
Focuses on growth and expansion in the areas of student success and access to education with new and existing partners. This work is realized with many minds working collectively to formulate ideas and responses that generate access and opportunity.
- Provides broader access and student success programming to George Brown College learners, particularly those from under-represented groups
- Advances the social and economic development of Toronto Communities through the creation and delivery of projects and programs that focus on advancing the skills and career opportunities of students in partnership with George Brown College academic
centres, community, and industry partners.